Setting up an assessment!
The first step in your journey is to figure out which level is right for you IF you’re interested in group classes.
If you’re interested in private classes, an assessment is not necessary.
Do I need an assessment?
You will need an assessment if you are able to have a 2+ minute conversation in Spanish, without using English. (If you are not able to do so, please contact the school to register for a Beginner’s class).
When you’re ready to schedule your assessment, please click this link:
How classes work:
- Choose an auto-renewing monthly membership – Click here for more info
- Memberships may be canceled at any time, no contracts. It’s a month to month commitment.
- Manage your own schedule online (or choose the staff-managed option & let us take care of everything!)
- Class spaces are based on availability and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis (waitlist feature available; staff-managed option also available)
- All classes are held live, online, via Zoom
- 1/3 of our events are virtual and 2/3 in-person
- Students may cancel or reschedule classes 24+ hours prior to class time without penalty
- Classes are non-refundable and non-transferrable