Buena Onda Social Club Event: Lecture
Sergio Letelier was a Chilean socialist who fled his country in 1975.
He was captured in Argentina and held as a political prisoner for a year.
In 1976 he fled to Europe, seeking asylum.
Sergio Letelier is an author and he is my stepfather.
Join us for an online lecture to learn about what was going on in South America in the 70’s and to hear about Sergio’s personal experiences, as depicted in his book Una historia sin importancia.
- The entire event will be in Spanish.
- The subject matter is heavy.
- Anyone from any level is welcome to attend, but may be challenging for Spanish students who have not yet reached an intermediate level.
- This event is open for current students only (if you are a non-student, please email us and if we have space available a few days before the event, we will let you know – [email protected]).
1) purchase his book (available on Amazon)
2) send us a pic of the book or receipt
3) we will sign you up