The Subjunctive Made Simple!
When most Spanish students think about the subjunctive, they immediately feel a sense of dread and anxiety. They get so overwhelmed by this topic, that most students shy away from it.
But what if I told you that 90% of this topic is actually pretty straightforward and not nearly as difficult as you thought?
What if I told you that after completing this course you would have a really good idea of when to use the subjunctive 90% of the time and that you would be able to determine which of the 4 subjunctive tenses to use?
Would you give yourself the chance to learn it?
This course is going to revolve around:
learning how to determine which of the 4 subjunctive tenses to use
More than anything, we want you to be exposed to and have the chance to practice the 90% of the subjunctive that is straightforward and not nearly as difficult to learn as you may think.
After this course we also hope that you will feel excited about the subjunctive and no longer afraid of it!
- We will break the subjunctive down into 16 mini-lessons & practice lessons, with homework
- The commitment is approximately 1 hour per week
- Each class will be 15-30 minutes long
- The homework is expected to take approximately 15-45 minutes per week
- It will be a 16-week pre-recorded online course, offered on our Patreon page
- You will be able to do the course at your own pace, for as long as you are VIP Patron ($20/month)
- The class instruction will be in English, not in Spanish (complicated subject matter)
- The course is $20/month (approximately $5/week), which includes approximately 10 hours of online class time + weekly homework assignments with answer keys when applicable. This is a STEAL, considering this course is usually $333!
- Levels B1-B2-B3-C1-C2 are welcome (you must have decent knowledge of the other tenses)
- Taught by Caro, owner and founder of Pura Buena Onda (the subjunctive fanatic)
- You do not need to be a Pura Buena Onda – Conversational Spanish student to participate
- Our goal with this course is to help you figure out when & how to use the Subjunctive a good 90% of the time. We will cover the most common uses, and possibly a few random nuances as well.
Please contact us:
Call us at: 619-916-8339 x1
Text us at: 415-569-6745
Email us at: [email protected]
Book a time to chat