Perfecting the Preterit & Imperfect
Practically all Spanish students struggle with the preterit & imperfect tenses, at all levels; even advanced level students.
Why do you suppose that is?
I think it’s because these particular past tenses are just so different from English.
But what if I told you that with my “secret” formula for distinguishing between these tenses +
10 weeks of constant practice, that YOU could be an expert?
What if I told you that after these 10 weeks you would easily be able to decide between these tenses?
Would you give yourself the chance to learn it?
In this course we will:
- Start with an overall view of these tenses
- Work on conjugations
- Learn & practice the rules through exercises and homework
After this course we hope that:
- You will have a much clearer understanding of the way these tenses work
- You will know and understand the rules and when to use which tense
- Using these tenses will come more naturally
- We will break the preterit & imperfect down into 10 mini-lessons & practice lessons, with homework
- The commitment is approximately 1 hour per week
- Each class will be 15-30 minutes long
- The homework is expected to take approximately 15-45 minutes per week
- It will be a 10-week pre-recorded online course, offered on our Patreon page
- You will be able to do the course at your own pace, for as long as you are VIP Patron ($20/month)
- The class instruction will be in English, not in Spanish (complicated subject matter)
- The course is $20/month (approximately $5/week), which includes approximately 6 hours of online class time + weekly homework assignments with answer keys when applicable. This is a STEAL, considering this course is usually $299!
- Levels A3-B1-B2-B3-C1-C2 are welcome
- Taught by Caro, owner and founder of Pura Buena Onda
- You do not need to be a Pura Buena Onda – Conversational Spanish student to participate
- This is a 10-week course, but we will take a few breaks
- It will start on Wednesday 4/5 and will end on 6/21
- We will post a video 4 weeks in a row, have a 1 week break, then 4 more weeks, have another 1 week break, and then upload the final 2 weeks, which will mainly be to review and practice everything we have learned
- The recordings will be uploaded on: 4/5, 4/12, 4/19, 4/26, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 5/31, 6/14, and 6/21
- We will take a break on 5/3 and 6/7. No recordings will be uploaded at that time.
- The course is non-refundable, non-transferable; no exceptions
Please contact us:
Call us at: 619-916-8339 x1
Text us at: 415-569-6745
Email us at: [email protected]
Book a time to chat