30 por 30 en 30
30 day Spanish challenge
30 por 30 en 30 is a Spanish challenge
that consists of 30 tasks,
to be done in 30 days,
that take an average of 30 minutes per day!
This fun, dynamic, engaging, and varied Spanish challenge
will take place from Thursday 2/15 through Friday 3/15/24.
30 por 30 en 30 was designed:
to rev up your Spanish by having you do a variety of challenges for 30 days in a row
to introduce you to 30 different ways to practice your Spanish
to help you cultivate the habit of integrating Spanish into your daily routine
I want to do this!!! So now what?
- Become a Patreon patron of Pura Buena Onda – Conversational Spanish.
- Come back to Patreon by Tuesday 2/13 to find the welcome info with further instructions.
- Once you log into Patreon the day before the challenge starts, look for the invite to join our 30 por 30 en 30 group chat on WhatsApp. Please note: For most of the daily challenges you will have the option of sharing a voice recording or video in our WhatsApp group, to get extra speaking practice. You do not NEED WhatsApp for this challenge, but it will be highly beneficial for YOU if you choose to use it. If you choose not to use it, you will be able to comment in Patreon, but will not be able to leave voice memos or videos to practice speaking.
- Come back to our Patreon page every day for 30 days to check out the daily challenge, starting on Thursday 2/15/24 (I will post the 1st task on Wednesday 2/14, and the challenge starts on Thursday).
- Optional: Leave voice or video messages on WhatsApp as it comes up throughout the challenge and enjoy watching and learning from other’s messages & videos.
- Feel accomplished and proud of yourself for supercharging your Spanish routine!
- You will work on the tasks individually
- AND you will have the opportunity to join our 30 por 30 en 30 community chat as well.
- You do not need to take classes with Pura Buena Onda in order to participate in this challenge, but we recommend taking 1 private class per week if you wish to go over your tasks with a teacher and have them corrected, ask questions, etc.
- This challenge is for all levels.
- There are beginner modifications for most of the challenge tasks.
- The deadline to sign up for the challenge is the first day of the challenge (2/15/24), unless you’re ok with starting late and catching up.
- Every day we will be posting the next 3 day’s tasks so that you can choose which of the 3 challenges you want to do on each of the following 3 days.
- Ideally you would do 1 challenge per day, every day, for 30 days, but if that doesn’t work for you, there is some flexibility.
- With this particular challenge you have the entire 30 days to get all the tasks done, HOWEVER, we highly recommend that you stay up to date. It’s easy to get behind if you keep putting it off.
- The activities will take an average of 30 minutes a day. This means that some may take 5 minutes and some may take 2 hours; but in the end, it will equal 900 minutes (15 hours) in 30 days.
- When you don’t have time for a particular challenge, you can skip it and do it on another day when you have time. It would just mean doubling up on some days or doing tasks out of order.
- Your Patreon membership will auto renew until canceled.
- You’re welcome to cancel as soon as the 30-day challenge is over or you’re welcome to stick around for the rest of the content. (see other content here).
- If you choose to continue to support us on Patreon, while learning from the variety of content, it will cost $20/month.
- You can cancel your membership at any time, with the click of a button.
- Please note that Patreon is a 3rd party platform and PBO has no control over billing. Please read the billing portion carefully.
- Our 30 for 30 challenge is a series of tasks, there are no classes involved.
One Last Thing
- For our technologically challenged friends: If you need tech help with Patreon or WhatsApp, please reach out to our admin team.
- Text or call: 619-916-8339 or email us at [email protected]
We are really looking forward to embarking on this challenge with you!
Please contact us with any questions you may have!
Call/text us @ 619-916-8339