30 por 30 en 30 Challenge!
Missed our 90-Day Bootcamp?
We have an excellent option for you!
30 for 30 in 30 is a mini-Bootcamp
that consists of 30 tasks,
to be done in 30 days,
that take an average of 30 minutes per day!
This mini-Bootcamp will take place from Saturday 10/26 through Sunday 11/24/19.
30 por 30 en 30 was designed to give your Spanish a boost before the holidays,
when we all tend to slide on our non-holiday related activities!
How does it work?
- To register, you fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/RQV5bh63z0wydRV63
- We will create an account for you on MindBody (if you do not already have one).
- We send you instructions on how to purchase the challenge.
- You purchase it for a one-time fee of $33.
- On Friday 10/25 you will receive the list of 30 things you need to do within the 30 days (7 per week).
- You check off the list as you go (using a website called Trello – we will send you an invite) if you want. If you do not want the community aspect of it, you do not have to use Trello.
- You complete the 30 items in 30 days (or less).
- You feel accomplished and proud of yourself for giving your Spanish this little boost before you slack off for the holidays!
- You do not need to take classes to complete this Bootcamp, but we recommend taking 1 private class per week (4 weeks = $216), if you would like to go over your tasks with a teacher and have them corrected, ask questions, etc.
- The deadline to sign up for the challenge is Wed 10/23/19.
- The activities will take an average of 30 minutes each. This means that some may take 10 minutes and some may take an hour; but in the end, it will equal 900 minutes (15 hours) in 30 days.
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have!