90-day Online Spanish Bootcamp!
Are you feeling stuck in your level?
Are you frustrated with the pace at which you’re learning Spanish?
Are you dying to advance to the next level?
Participate in our annual 90-Day Spanish Bootcamp starting September 15 and make a noticeable dent in
How do you make a noticeable dent in your Spanish?
The Spanish Bootcamp is designed for you to use ALL of the resources that Pura Buena Onda – Conversational Spanish offers for a full 3 months.
For 90 consecutive days you will be immersed in improving your Spanish with us, by following a simple yet rigorous program. We know from 13 years of experience that you will absolutely see noticeable improvements if you take us up on all that is offered to you during this time!
Starting at just $119/month for classes and a one-time $99 fee for the Bootcamp, you can take your Spanish learning to a whole new level.
Limited spots available!
- Starts on September 15 and ends on December 13
- Weekly 60-90 minute class for your level (13 total)
- Weekly homework assignment
- Daily written conversation question on Facebook
- Mini-lessons on Instagram every other day
- Watch weekly TikTok and YouTube videos
- Monthly social club event
- 20 minutes of self-study every day
This is THE BEST decision you could make to improve your Spanish!
What are the dates?
• The 90-day online bootcamp starts on Wednesday, September 15 and ends on Monday, December 13. The deadline to sign up is September 11, with limited spots available!
What is the cost?
• The cost is $99 for the Bootcamp + the price of weekly classes during the 90 days (non-refundable). If you take group classes for example, the cost will be approximately $119/month.
Do I have to have Facebook, TikTok & Instagram to participate?
• Yes, you do. You can set up a temp account under your real name and then immediately change it to a false name, so that no one else can find you, but you must participate on all platforms.
What happens if I don’t do one of the tasks or respond to the weekly survey?
• You’re out. This is a Bootcamp people, which means that we’re going to push you! Ha ha!
What if I’m out of town one week?
• You still need to accomplish your tasks. You can do most of it while traveling. If you can’t make it to class, you can come 2x the week before or after your trip, to make up for it.
What happens if I can’t get in to a class in my level?
• This may happen, so we highly recommend you book 30-60 days out. We recommend setting a weekly alarm, to make sure you’re always on top of it.
• If you do not see any openings one week, you can sign up for the waitlist. If a waitlist spot does not open up, you have 3 options: take a lower level class and participate, take a higher level class and just listen, or double up on classes the following week.
Can anyone in any level do this?
Can I do this if I have never taken classes before?
• Yes, but if you’re not a beginner, we will need to schedule an assessment, so make sure you reach out to us immediately, so that we can get you in before the deadline.