If you’re a beginner to Spanish, we have 3 options:
- Private classes
- Semi-private classes
- Small-group classes
The type of classes that are right for you will have to do with several factors like scheduling, pricing, how quickly you want/need to learn, your personality, etc.
Here’s a bit more info to give you an idea:
- $48 Private classes – 1 hour – one-on-one so all of the time is dedicated to you – can be done via Skype or at our location – very flexible
- $38 Semi-private classes – 1 hour – 2 students – set or non-set schedules
- $28 Small-group classes – 90 minutes – 6 students – set schedule
Check out our current availability for our private classes.
Basic small-group class Info:
- 3-6 students per class
- 90 minute classes
A few things to note:
- There is a minimum 10 consecutive week commitment.
- Our classes are conversational Spanish classes, not traditional Spanish classes.
- There is a daily, written homework assignment which takes about 10 minutes to do & is a VERY important part of being successful with this type of program.
- This class is for beginners, which includes anyone who has zero knowledge of Spanish, to those who have some knowledge but are not yet conversational.
Semi-private classes for those that do not have a partner:
- We have an excellent option for those of you that would like a semi-private class but need a partner.
- We are offering classes @ 4:45pm, 6pm and 7:15pm, Monday through Thursday in our new office #302.
- These classes will be considered non-consecutive, meaning that you will not have a set schedule.
- You would purchase a package of classes, and sign up week to week, based on availability.
- We are only accepting 10 students per time slot, so please let us know asap if you’re interested, and which time slots would work for you.
A few things to note:
- A semi-private class consists of 2 students + a teacher.
- Our new office is on the 3rd floor, and we do not have an elevator.
- We follow the same curriculum as the small-group beginner classes.
- Semi-private classes offer the best of both worlds – you have a partner in crime with whom you can learn Spanish + you have a lot of speaking time because there are only 2 of you.
- Semi-private classes offer a lot of flexibility.
- These classes are for Level 1 Beginners, which includes students that know 2 words in Spanish (perhaps taco & tequila), up to students that have some experience with Spanish, but are not able to have spontaneous conversation about basic subjects yet.
If you’re interested, please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited, so let us know ASAP if you’re interested!!
We are very excited to have you join us for your Spanish learning journey!
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions!